Wednesday, October 22, 2008

2 Serious Events


Richmond, VA September 27, 2008

I drove down to Richmond, VA with some friends on Friday September 26 to attend a very exciting event.  Jay and Heidi's Wedding!  woooo hooooo yeaaaaaa!  It was a lovely and fun wedding and I am so happy I got to see one of my oldest friend marry the woman he loves!  In 9th grade I got my first detention because of this man and now look at him...incredible. 
And then....a week later...my magical friend Patrick came through again, and somehow got us on the list to see the Pretenders!  I can't even begin to explain how much I love Chrissie Hynde.  She is my #1 favorite female rocker.  She rocked so hard and she looked amazing!  I am seriously considering altering my look to be more like her.  She is so AWESOME!  

No comments: