Monday, October 13, 2008

Catching up Part 1

Hello friends!  Well...it is now October 13, 2008.  I have been slackin' a little on the updates in the last 2 months, so I thought I would write up a re-cap of all that has been going on in the last few months.  Here it goes...At the end of July I spent a few days in LBI with my mom, aunt nancy and my sister.  All of our time was spent relaxing on the beach and chillin' by the grill.  It was a lovely little getaway.  





Then...the next weekend...I went tubing with my friend Ellie, on the Delaware River in Pennsylvania.  The trip was amazing and led to another venture out there, which you will later learn about.  Anyway, this is a New Jersey sunset we encountered on our way home.  We were just leaving the famous WaWa when we were overtaken with the beautiful jersey sky. 


More to come....

No comments: