Sunday, October 19, 2008

Catching Up Part 3-Summertime Fun!

Ohhhh Yeaahhhhhh!!!!  Tubin' down the Delaware River on a lazy Sunday afternoon.  Woo Hoo!
On one of the last Sundays in August me and 10 friends drove 2 cars out across the Jersey line into Pennsylvania for some fun summertime tubing.  It was AWESOME!  Great weather, great company and a couple of cold brews as we floated 3 hours down the river.  I love getting out of the city whenever possible and it was great to have a group of friends get out together.  After the river we checked out a local bar called AppleJack, where we all scarfed down hot wings, fries, pizza and other delicious bar food.  An all around successful outing!  Next year will be second annual!  

After tubing I got dropped off at my father's house in Jersey for a little family getaway to Baltimore, MD.  My father, brother, sister and I drove down for the night in celebration of my father's birthday, which is in February, haha.   We stayed in the Inner Harbor, went to the aquarium, the science center and got to check out a baseball game at Camden Yards.  We got to sit right on the first base line!  This is the first game I had been to in years and it was alot of fun.  I love stadiums!  Music, yelling, beers, dancing, the wave, more yelling! So exciting. 


No comments: