Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Fruit-tastic!

Summer time is officially here.  The 97 degree weather, sweating my butt off has lead me to believe so.  So...that means it's fruit smoothie, fruit granola and yogurt and fruit on cereal time!!!! Hurraayyyy!  One of my favorite things about summer is buying up fresh delicious fruit and berries, washing them off, chopping them up and then putting them in either the freezer or fridge for fruit goodness.  Ahhhh...I love waking up in the morning and making a fresh fruit smoothie.  I make them only with frozen fresh fruit, soy milk and honey and i blend it to the consistency of ice cream so it is a healthy delicious treat!  Fresh fruit truly makes me happy.  So aside from fresh fruit a few other things that make me happy about summer.  The beach, swimming, outside concerts, riding my bike, ice coffee, the park, and going to the movies during the day because it's too hot outside.  Like The Carpenters said, "It's only just begun" and I hope summer last forever this year. 

No comments: