Tuesday, June 3, 2008

dana-vs-williamsburg bridge

A few years ago my friend, Pav, moved to Santa Barbara for school (PHD).  Upon leaving the city he graciously left me his bike.  This bike has been one of the greatest gifts I have ever gotten.  I ride it everywhere!  Last summer I rode it over the Williamsburg Bridge for the first time, and yes, I bought a helmet!  Helmets are super important! Anyway, i felt like I was kicking that bridge's ass!  This summer so far, I feel like the bridge is kicking my ass!  Crap! So I am riding over that bridge at least once a week.  It's a great challenge and great exercise.  If you haven't ridden over the Williamsburg Bridge or any other bridge in the city, I highly recommend it.  It is exciting and makes me feel super strong.  I love summertime and it has only just begun!  

No comments: